I guess that's long enough to wait to put something on my blog.
Here's the kids in Hawaii:

Not the best picture, but it's actually the only one with them both in it that I took.
Hawaii was a blast! Loved it, want to go back!
I was looking for more pictures to post, and it seems they are still all on my camera. Thus why I don't post too often I guess, the transferring of pictures is soooo annoying now that I don't have the cannon software anymore.
here's the latest pictues of the kids I have on my computer:

Oh, Tristan has 7 teeth and is currently walking at about 50%
1 comment:
That is an interesting statement. Our Cannon software was the only thing i have used that is worse than Office and iTunes combined (two of my life-long irritants and loathes). We love the "open the folder and drag and drop" method of transferring files from the camera.
Post a Comment