Kit now has a favorite movie.
We have watched Lilo & Stitch everyday for the past four days. We have tried princess movies, animal movies, and pretty much any family movie (and some Brent & me movies) and this is the only one that hold her attention. Granted it's only for about 15-20 minutes, but compared to the 5 minutes she gives anything else that's pretty good. She now actually says Stitch, but it sounds more like a swear word than the real thing, but she is usually pointing to the picture or one of our Stitch stuffed animals. I guess it shouldn't suprise me that it's her favorite movie. We have 7 Stitch likenesses in our house, so he's everywhere. Kit also thinks Lilo is a baby, so she wants to look at the baby too. I guess she could have picked something I didn't like, so I got lucky there. It's nice. I put on the movie downstairs and she watches just long enough for me to get a load of dishes done. Then we pause it and do something else. Then when Kit has a need to watch a movie I tow her back and push play again.

2 comments:
That's so nice! Anya has yet to find something that will hold her attention for more than 3 minutes. I think I'll put that one on my netflix queue. I wonder if there is a person dressed like Stitch at Disneyworld?
Okay, I wrote that comment this morning and since then Anya has sat and watched Sesame Street for some good chunks of time. I remember that being the only thing Leah would watch, too at this age.
Post a Comment